layout by wanilijowa

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sherlock - my not-so-ambitious art

So today I will be quick, cause I don't have much time. I just wanted to show you how I draw. So I post a little picture of Sherlock from BBC's "Sherlock" TV series, which is one of my favourite fictional chracters. The image has a bad quality but it is mainly because I have a bad scanner and it was drawn on the watercolor paper which is pretty think. It is drawn with copic markers. Some day I will tell you more about them (they are awesome but extremely expensive)

See you later ;)



2 comments:

  1. I really like the shading details you put on Sherlock's coat. I have liked what you've posted so far and nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I hope that you will continue writing regularly because I can't wait to see more!

    Please visit my last post to accept the nomination:

    http://smilesnomatter.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    Best!
    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sherlock, and your drawing is so cute! For some reason, I particularly like his scarf in this.
    I'm sure people would love to see more of them.
    Well done!

    theslightlyawkwardgeek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete